- Timings are subject to change.
- In-session Hearing dates will be confirmed once the Schedule has been produced (at least five days prior to the first day of the Hearing).
- Allocated speaking slots include Panel questioning and turnaround times.
- The Hearing is being livestreamed and is open to the public.
- Hearing Transcripts will be available two weeks after the completion of each Hearing Stream.
You can contact the Hearings Advisors by emailing: email@example.com
Hearing Stream Seven Report Topics
Definition: National Grid
Definition: Regionally Significant Infrastructure
Strategic Transport Network
Transport Plan implementation
Whole RPS Change
Key Dates for Hearing Stream Seven Small Topics, Wrap-up and Integration
- Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports – 12 February 2024
- Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission – 22 February 2024
- Submitters must notify Council if they wish to be heard – 26 February 2024
- Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included) – 26 February 2024
- Rebuttal Evidence – 4 March 2024
- Hearing Stream Three Integrated Management Hearing Transcriptions available online – Within two weeks of the end of the Hearing Stream
Key Documents for Hearing Stream Seven Small Topics, Wrap-up and Integration
Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports: (12 February 2024)
Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission: (22 February 2024)
Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included): (26 February 2024)
Supplementary Evidence: (4 March 2024)
Hearing Presentations (Due 7 March 2024)
For any questions about Proposed Change 1 Regional Policy Statement hearings that is not covered by our website content, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding how to present a submission at a hearing, please email our independent Friend of the Submitter at Friend.of.Submitter@gw.govt.nz
Get in touch
- 0800 496 734