- Timings are subject to change.
- In-session Hearing dates will be confirmed once the Schedule has been produced (at least five days prior to the first day of the Hearing).
- Allocated speaking slots include Panel questioning and turnaround times.
- The Hearing is being livestreamed and is open to the public.
- Hearing Transcripts will be available two weeks after the completion of each Hearing Stream.
You can contact the Hearings Advisors by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Dates for Hearing Stream Five Freshwater/Te Mana o te Wai
- Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports – 20 October 2023
- Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission – 30 October 2023
- Submitters must notify Council if they wish to be heard – 5pm Friday 3 November 2023
- Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included) – 5pm Friday 3 November 2023
- Rebuttal Evidence – 5pm Friday 10 November 2023
- Hearing Stream Three Integrated Management Hearing Transcriptions available online – Within two weeks of the end of the Hearing Stream
Key Documents for Hearing Stream Five Freshwater/Te Mana o te Wai
Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports:
Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission:
Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included):
For any questions about Proposed Change 1 Regional Policy Statement hearings that is not covered by our website content, please contact our team at email@example.com
If you have any questions regarding how to present a submission at a hearing, please email our independent Friend of the Submitter at Friend.of.Submitter@gw.govt.nz
Get in touch
- 0800 496 734