- Timings are subject to change.
- In-session Hearing dates will be confirmed once the Schedule has been produced (at least five days prior to the first day of the Hearing).
- Allocated speaking slots include Panel questioning and turnaround times.
- The Hearing is being livestreamed and is open to the public.
- Hearing Transcripts will be available two weeks after the completion of each Hearing Stream
You can contact the Hearings Advisors by emailing: email@example.com
Key Dates for Hearing Stream Six Indigenous Ecosystems
- Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports – 1 December 2023
- Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission – 8 December 2023
- Submitters must notify Council if they wish to be heard – 15 December 2023
- Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included) – 15 December 2023
- Rebuttal Evidence – 19 January 2024
- Hearing Stream Three Integrated Management Hearing Transcriptions available online – Within two weeks of the end of the Hearing Stream
Key Documents for Hearing Stream Four Urban Development
Notice of Hearing and S42A Reports: (1 December 2023)
Greater Wellington Evidence and Legal Submission: (8 December 2023)
Submitter Evidence (Expert and Legal Evidence included): (15 December 2023)
Supplementary Evidence: (19 January 2024)
Hearing Presentations (Due 24 January 2024)
For any questions about Proposed Change 1 Regional Policy Statement hearings that is not covered by our website content, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding how to present a submission at a hearing, please email our independent Friend of the Submitter at Friend.of.Submitter@gw.govt.nz
Get in touch
- 0800 496 734