Applying to become a Farm Environment Plan Certifier
You can still apply to be a Farm Environment Plan Certifier if you do not have a recognised qualification in this area. In this instance, your application will be assessed to see if you have equivalent qualifications, knowledge and experience.
If you need help with this application form, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minimum experience/skills required to apply to become a Farm Environment Plan Certifier:
- At least three years work experience in a land use/farm advisory role
- Three farm environment plans produced within the two years prior to application
- Have completed the Intermediate Farm Environment Planning course at Massey University, or an equivalent.
When completing the online application form, applicants must supply a:
- CV outlining relevant qualifications and experience
- Signed copy of the Farm Environment Plan Certifier/Certified Farm Nutrient Advisor terms of agreement for operation in the Greater Wellington Region.
All Farm Environment Plan Certifiers must meet the following legal definitions:
- A person who is a certifier as defined in section 217B of the Resource Management Act or
- A suitably qualified and experienced person approved by the Chief Executive of Greater Wellington for the purposes of preparing farm environment plans in conformance with Schedule Z.
Get in touch
- 0800 496 734