The Woolshed has shelter, bathrooms, and a meeting space for hire. This converted old woolshed has a maximum capacity of 30 people.
Facilities on offer:
- Kitchenette, with tea, coffee, fridge, microwave, cups, plates, and cutlery are provided.
- There is a heater in the room.
- Whiteboard and markers provided. You may wish to provide your own whiteboard markers if you have specific requirements.
- Water is roof supply only, so conserving is required. The water is treated suitable for drinking.
- There is limited wi-fi available. Please log on to the GW guest network.
Note: This room is not fitted with a ramp for wheelchair access.
Community groups can hire the meeting space. There is seating for 30 people, a kitchenette, and a bathroom.
Community groups and schools
All other hires
Whole day - $50
We will consider any fee waivers on a case-by-case basis.
If you would like to book the room as part of an event you want to run in the park, you'll also need to apply for a concession to run an event.
To enquire about booking the meeting space, fill out the form below.
Get in touch
- 0800 496 734