If you’re having issues with odour from Spicer Landfill, please contact Porirua City Council.

Porirua City Council will forward complaints to us. More information can be found on their website.  Our duty officer will decide whether to attend the site based on: availability; proximity to the site; the number of calls; and if the weather conditions are conducive to odour. 

Spicer Landfill

T and T Landfill

Updated November 17, 2022 at 3:49 PM

Get in touch