Response to LGOIMA request 2023-050 5 April 2023Search in document library
Request for information:
- "A written code of behaviour for workers working out in the community.
- A policy and procedure for receiving and managing written complaints from people in the community when risks are identified and people such as ourselves feel unsafe with a council workers' behaviour.
- A policy and procedure, for the use of technology during work time/phones used by council workers which includes the use of phones belonging to the organisation and the use of workers personal phones used during work-time, taking photos of people on private land, the length of time photos taken are kept, where these photos are stored, the time photos are stored before they are deleted and who in council has access to these photos within council.
- A policy and procedure which will involve your HR when the workers version of truth regarding the situation is incorrect. In fact, the council worker did not engage in any conversation before he took the photos and on of his team, apologised immediately when the action occurred saying "he's had a rough morning".
- A copy of all the photos taken.
- A copy of the longstanding agreement between territorial authorities in the region that your reference."