BioWorks is a highly competent business unit specialising in the control of pest animals. The BioWorks team has a strong commitment to professionalism, service and results.
BioWorks is the primary operator in the Regional Predator Control Programme (RPCP) for the Wellington Region, covering over 75,000 hectares annually. The RPPCP predominantly focuses on maintaining low possum and mustelid densities, creating two key regional benefits:
- Conservation and biodiversity enhancement regionally
- Bovine tuberculosis insurance through reduced Tb incidence in cattle and deer
BioWorks operates with a core of highly experienced and skilled planning and field staff and recruits fixed term contract staff during busy periods. The unit operates from Greater Wellington's offices in Masterton and Upper Hutt, specialising in:
- Aerial Vertebrate Toxic Agent (VTA) Operations
- Possum and Mustelid Control
- Landscape scale predator and pest control
BioWorks is able to carry out a wide range of multispecies pest control work under contract, so please contact the unit if you wish to discuss pest control opportunities.
See the boundaries for the Regional Predator Control Programme (RPCP) in the Wellington Region.
Get in touch