Greater Wellington Regional Council Boat Safety Gear Competition Terms and Conditions
Updated 10 December 2020 11:42am
- The Boat Safety Gear Competition (Competition) is run by Greater Wellington Regional Council of 100 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011 (GWRC). The Competition will be governed by these Terms and Conditions and by entering this Competition, you (you, your or Entrant) are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to all residents of the greater Wellington region aged 18 years and over, with the exception of GWRC employees and their immediate family members.
- The Competition will commence on 25 November and end at 11:59pm on 18 December 2020 (Competition Period).
- To enter the Competition, each Entrant must answer questions 1-10 correctly and provide a valid email address and phone number during the Competition Period.
- You may submit only one entry and each Entrant can only win one prize.
- You are responsible for ensuring that any information provided as part of an Entry is complete and correct. Incomplete, incorrect, indecipherable, illegible or late entries will be invalid.
- GWRC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by GWRC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Within one week of the Competition Period, GWRC will randomly select two Entries from all the valid Entries received during the Competition Period (each, a Winning Entry).
- GWRC will use its best endeavours to contact each winner by phone, email (using the contact details supplied in the Winning Entry) within one week of the prize draw. However, if GWRC cannot contact any winner within a reasonable time, GWRC may redraw for the relevant prize.
- All decisions regarding this Competition by GWRC will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes for the Competition will be one of three $300 vouchers for you to spend at your choise of a Wellington boating shop or Coastguard education services. GWRC will help you chose a shop that suits you.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- GWRC will use its best endeavours to provide the prize set out in these Terms and Conditions. If the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, GWRC reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of an equivalent value.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to GWRC using your personal information supplied to contact you if you are a prize winner. If you are a prize winner, you agree to participate in publicity organised by GWRC and you also agree to the use of your name, likeness and image for publicity and promotional purposes for an unlimited period in any media, without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, social media and event websites and media releases.
- GWRC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in this Competition.
- By entering this Competition you acknowledge this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated, with Facebook. You understand that you are not providing your information Facebook.
- GWRC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the Competition if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond GWRC's reasonable control adversely affects GWRC's ability to conduct the Competition as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any such termination or modification will be notified on our Facebook page.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and each Entrant agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
If you have any questions in relation to this competition, please contact email@example.com