Look after your park
- Pack in and pack out. Take your rubbish home and recycle it where possible. There are no rubbish bins in the park.
- Dogs are not permitted, including those in vehicles
- Do not remove, disturb or damage native plants or animals
- Light fires only on the concrete firepads in the front paddocks, subject to fire bans. Portable gas barbecues are permitted.
- Use gates and stiles. Leave gates as you find them.
- Poison may be laid in the park to control possums, or traps set to control other pests. Do not remove notices or disturb baits, lures, trapping lines or carcasses.
To find out how to minimise the impact of your park visit, see Leave No Trace NZ