Look after your park
Updated 17 November 2017 8:36am
- All vehicles must stay on sealed roads at all times.
- No Motorised recreation is allowed in the park. All off road vehicles, trail bikes and ATV's must have a current warrent of fitness and registration and stay on sealed roads at all times.
- Light no fires. You are welcome to use a portable gas BBQ.
- Pack in and pack out. Take your rubbish home and recycle it where possible. Rubbish bins are not provided.
- Keep dogs under control and remove droppings.
- Do not remove, disturb or damage native plants or animals.
To find out how to minimise the impact of your park visit, see Leave No Trace NZ