Look after your park
Updated 2 July 2013 11:32am
- Pack in and pack out. Take your rubbish home and recycle it where possible.
- Keep dogs under control and remove droppings.
- Do not remove, disturb or damage plants or animals.
- Portable gas barbecues may only be used in the picnic and camping areas.
- Mountain biking and horseriding are only permitted on the Pylon Loop and Kaitoke Hill Tracks. Access is via the Te Marua entrance.
To find out how to minimise the impact of your park visit, see Leave No Trace NZ