|Title||Military history - Battle Hill Farm Forest Park|
|Date published||1 December 1995|
|GWRC Publication No||WRC/REC-G-95/37|
|Abstract||Battle Hill has historic associations with Wellington’s establishment in the
1840’s. It is the site of the 1846 battle between Te Rangihaeata and
Crown forces (hence the name “Battle Hill”).
This brochure provides an overview of the history of the area from 1843.
There are no related publication records.