|Title||Battle Hill - Ken Gray Education Centre|
|Date published||1 September 1996|
|GWRC Publication No||WRC/REC-G-96/50|
|Abstract||Battle Hill Farm Forest Park is the site of the 1846 battle between Te
Rangihaeata and Crown forces (hence the name “Battle Hill”). The original
farm buildings - homestead, cottage, barn and woolshed - have been
restored to maintain their historic character.
This brochure includes and overview of the park as an education
resource, Ken Gray Education Centre, programme development and how
to get there.
There are no related publication records.